Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Juanita's Birthday.

Jua is celebrating her birthday early. She had her birthday celebration held at TM Resort Tanjung Bungah. Joon was the driver of the day. She drove Saix and me to the TM resort around 6.49pm. Carine can't make it for the celebration. Ca, Saix and me bought Jua a cute little non-bite male hamster.
Lazy to type the details, I'll let the photos do the story telling part.

Burying Saix's leg.


The shell.

Joon.
Listening to the shell [got sound meh??]

Father and kids playing.

Sand kicking.

Joon. Saix.

Joon.
[Posing without me asking...]

Saix. PengChooi. Joon. [Poor PengCHooi.]

Saix. [Too stress I think...]

PengChooi bullying the birthday girl, Jua.

Joon. Me. Jua. [Why are you in this photo huh Jua?]

Joon. Saix.

Jua and her huge birthday cake.

Saix. Me.

Saix. Jua. Me. Joon. SiewHui.

LyeBoon:"Jua, your orange juice not sweet enough."

By me.

By Saix.

Bye Jua.

Then we headed home around 10 something.
The End.

No comments: