Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quick & Short Update

I'm still alive. Just finished my SAM final examination yesterday. Even though exam was over, I feel so sucky....because....there's no internet connection!!! It's like for weeks d......I feel like dying right now.
I want INTERNET!!!
*** *** ***
Ok, enough for all those complaints.
Here's some update.

-Watched 'Love Marriage', a Korean Drama *nice nice*

-Bought not-wallet-like wallet for RM200 at Gurney Parkson.
-Bought a Marty headgear at McDonald. I'm so in love with it. I even wear it when I'm studying. LOL.
-Downloaded many Korean songs.
*Listen to my heart - Horan
*Feel so good - IU
*Because of you - Sorri
*고양이와 나 - Casker

*유성 - EZ Hyoung

-Went to Tambun with family. Search for the restaurant for so long. The seafood there was so nice *yum yum*.
-Watched new Conan movie --- Full Score of Fear

So cool...LOL

-And now I can't wait to get to Genting. I wanna scream and shout loudly!!!

No comments: