Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad Day >.<

Got called up by someone to borrow shirt and pants this morning. Ok, since she is the someone I knew whom is a good person, I lent it to her.

Went to uni an hour early for the first class to print something. On my way to class, I saw someone familiar with a shirt looks like mine. At that moment, I told myself it could not be mine. Found out that the class was canceled and so there's no class for today. Went down to check the notice board for the time of the replacement class. Almost fell down from the stairs on the way down *phew*.

Didn't want to go back to hostel because it's usually warm like sauna room in the afternoon. Followed course mates to Old Town. It's my first time. On the way there, almost fell again for the road is uneven *sigh*. I'm so clumsy.


Went to buy dinner opposite Old Town and went back to hostel afterward.

Went to find that someone to get back my shirt and pants. But you know what? Things that I wished not to happen happened. Ha....my sixth sense so ZUN ah....

So irritated right now!!! Gonna get them back later!!! *Hmph*

No comments: