Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My days in Penang

There's this urge that makes me wanna go back home for some reasons. So, I asked my housemate to help me bought the bus ticket back *Thank you berry muchie ^^*. I took the train to KL ktm to take the PlusLiner bus. Well, kinda lost there. Asked 5 people for direction. Nearly late for the bus *Phew*. Arrived at Penang around 5.15pm . It's like taking me forever to go back home. Such a long wait for someone to fetch me back home.

Did this while waiting. My bottle standing on the Akon concert poster =P

Thank you, ShiYing for coming to fecth me, though in the end having you come for nothing. *Pai seh ya*


Days in Penang just ended up normally. Spent time with family the most. So much to say to my mum.

Sat 4/7/09:
Followed mum to the morning market ^^

Me wearning my uncle's shoes.

Sun 5/7/09:
Breakfast in the market. With mum and sis.

At 佛堂. Eating two pieces of pineapple....hehe...

Mon 6/7/09:

Journey back to KL. Watched Transformer in that morning. Didn't get to finishe the last 30 mins of that show T^T

Went to class after coming back.

That's all. Just some normal days.

No comments: