Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Love Movies

I love movies. Nice movie of course. Here's a list of the movies that I've watched, from March till now.

1. 14 Blades (05/03/10) - Quite nice.

2. Little Big Soldier (10/03/10) - Love love love. It makes me laughed. For most part of the show. Jackie is the BEST!!

3. Alice in The Wonderland (11/03/10) - Ermm....not as exciting as I thought it would be. Preferred the cartoon version still.

4. Hot Summer Days (15/03/10) - Nice storyline.

5. From Paris with Love (25/03/10) - It's ok. Just don't quite like John Travolta.

6. Just Another Pandora Box (31/03/10) - The most unworthy movie to be seen in the cinema ever. The movie just doesn't make sense. All nonsense. The only part that I like is the message at the very end of the show (forgot what's the message though).

7. Clash of The Titans (07/04/10) - The movie is ok. Some just don't really like it, but I'm still ok with it.

8. How to Train Your Dragon (08/04/10) - The BEST movie I've watched so far. Toothless is cute. Hiccup is amazing. Just love it!


Ya, I spent quite a lot at the cinema. 8 movies in 6 weeks. Average 1.33 movie per week. There's still many movies that I wanted to watch.

1. Beauty on Duty
2. Date Night
3. It's Complicated
4. Ip Man 2
5. Toy Story 3

Finals is just around the corner. Need to start study hard now. OHHH....but I wanna watch them all 1st before exam ><

No comments: