Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Members in the Closet | My Love

Been wanted to buy a new pair of jeans. The skinny one. At last, I bought it. Planned to bought only one, but ended up buying two instead. Quite expensive. Sis said that she can buy A LOT with the price I paid for these two. Duhh....I just got to have them >.<

2 colours. Light | Dark.

Slight curve | Skinny. It fits me just well.

Detail on the pocket.

Bought the latest album by Hebe. I remember the last time I bought an album is Coldplay's X&Y. It's like so LONG ago. In love with the songs in this album and decide to bought it back and play it in my car =). Now, on the way to work, I'll have Hebe's voice accompanying me ^-^


Happy with what I bought today (but spent too much for shopping). No more shopping for this month I guess >.< 

No comments: