Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today I'll be presenting...


Presentation? Public speaking?
This is what I hate most during schooling day.

I still remember the very 1st time I went up stage when I was in primary school.
I ended up tearing and speaking on the stage. What an experience to have at such age.
During high school/ university, you can hear my trembling voice when I’m giving my presentation at the front.
After that, you'll be seeing me peeking over the notes over and over again due to nervousness.
And soon I'll be reading from the notes itself.
Now after graduated from university, I thought I won’t be having any presentation again. Who knows that I’ll need to give out presentation at work.
Soft voice with flat tunes. All boring talk without any jokes to warm up the room.

Improvements needed to be made ASAP.


No comments: