Friday, April 18, 2008

=Last day of being 17 and first day of being 18=

Celebrated Saix birthday with Caren at the basketball field near our house. Caren and I went to buy Saix a birthday cake at Jenni Homemade Cake & Bakery at 6 pm. Well we are 'tam chiak' so her cake had two flavour, half chocolate mint and half blueberry cheese. The birthday celebration started at 11 pm.

~Preparation~

I accidentally burned my own finger when lighting up the candles. Sang many birthday song for her and sang it many times too because she just can't be satisfied.
~The birthday girl was so happy!

*Click on the pic to view a larger one.*

When the clock shows 0000, Saix phone kept on ringing non-stop. Lots and lots of birthday wishes message kept on flowing into her inbox. She was all thrill and a minute ago she was worried that others forgot her big day. I've calculated all those wishes she got, total 44 including the phone call she get as calculated from her blog. [UPDATED]
Happy Birthday Saix!

1 comment:

SY said...

AHAHAAH!! the combination pics is funny! i grab to my page d! yeah! and ahhh.. the number of wishes increase d.. hahaha . edit in my blog d too =DD