Saturday, April 26, 2008

McDonald Madness

Received 40 McDonald coupons from my brother on 24th April. And now left only 23 coupons. Ate Sausage McMuffin for two morning d. Won't be eating them anymore (gonna puke if consume more in the future). Gave some to gym friends and stranger, if you want some, ask from me : P. With this coupons, you will get those burgers for free, you don't have to pay even a penny, just need to pay for the petrol. Here's the proof.
RM 0.00

Exchanged 6 Sausage McMuffin this morning.

Still have this more of coupons, want some?

6 comments:

e v o n n e said...

i wan!!XD

HuiHong L. said...

Come to my house and get it la ....hahaha...:-P

SY said...

I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I WANT THE REST OF THEM! hahaha jkjk!

HuiHong L. said...

O_o errr.... eat till u siao ah

e v o n n e said...

ok!wait for me outside ur gate..im coming!

HuiHong L. said...

wah....so heong