Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tyre puncture | Celebrating Mama's Day

What I've done for today (17th May 2008) :
10.00am Yoga class.
3.00pm Abs class.
6.00pm Tae Bo class.
7.00pm Yoga class.
8.00pm I came to realise that my motorbike was punctured.
Called my mom for help.
Waited at the roadside for about 15 minutes and here come my yoga teacher.
He stopped his car beside my motorbike and his girlfriend asked me what was happening.
And I just her the incidence.
Then he asked if I need a ride home. Well, my mom was coming, so I told him not to worry.
9.10pm Arrived home after getting the punctured tyre replaced.
9.40pm Went to fetch sis and headed to Secret Recipe to celebrate Mother's Day.
11.30pm Arrived home.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Uncle fixing the punctured tyre

My lovely mom and me

My 2 pretty sis

My cute bro and me

Mama, Happy Mother's Day!
Love you always!

2 comments:

SY said...

hey!!! note at hui min and ying hua! their expression look similar!

HuiHong L. said...

Not same la...haha