Monday, May 26, 2008

Unlucky day that is

She came back home with a normal facial expression. After a few minutes, she came to me and told me that someone purloined her employer's money from her at her work place. I was astonished. The amount was so huge that I nearly dropped my jaw. It was RM 7k ++. She got scolded so badly by my mom. Her tears just can't stop dripping.

I'm speechless.
Tears can do no help in this situation.
Scolding can only make her feel worse.

Curse those fraud. Can't they be more honest in their life? Shame on them.
Maybe they need to be educate once again. Kindergarten will be the best choice.

防人之心不可无啊!!为了您的安全,请不要和陌生人说话。不要说“我不是三岁小孩了!”,现代的犯罪分子作案手段之高明已经远远超出你的想象,骗子们的骗术总是“日新月异”,让人们防不胜防。为了让善良的你不再受骗/不被欺骗,你最好少和陌生人说话为妙!


2 comments:

SY said...

waa.. sound terrible!

HuiHong L. said...

ya.....that guy so horrible....and so vegetable *curse him*