Thursday, October 9, 2008

Give me lightning!!!

There's lightning in the sky yesterday night. I use the window as my tripod, the table as my chair and the chair to put my legs =P. Well, the gap between the glasses is only big enough for the cam size, so I have to squeeze my finger in to place on the shutter-release button. I sit there for about an hour to capture the lightning photos. My shoulder is so pain at that time (because of incorrect sitting posture?) and my right hand felt numb too.

I've captured some of the lightning and I'm gonna show it to you all although it's lousy.

There's a lightning at the left hand side, see it?

Wooo....it's light....without the ning....hahaha

Just some flash....I like the colour though =)

O_O... That's what I called STRONG lightning!

Does it looks like it's breaking dawn soon?

A weak one across the sky

Another one

^^

Ginseng.....hahaha


I'm so excited when I captured the STRONG one....hahaha....and that's all....
*Mr. Sky, I want more lightning! Show me more today!! hahaha*

8 comments:

Carine a.k.a CaCa said...

oh my god..u got pretty pics...really nice...good job...haha...

HuiHong L. said...

hehe...thanks...I love lightning!!!

YUNNDA said...

Goooooooooooood work!
very nice...
alright, Mr. Sky, since huihong so like lightning, just "shock" her down that's all xD

HuiHong L. said...

LMAO....what la...shock me down?? Just now got lightning too...but I missed them....it's like all of them...T_T *Faint*

YUNNDA said...

hano, don't faint la, faint liao bo tat... let lightning shock more tat... wakakaka... jkjk

SY said...

CANTIKNYA!!!!

HuiHong L. said...

Mestilah cantik....hahaha

J. Crow said...

awsome lightening pictures