Monday, January 19, 2009

Sneaking into Chemistry Class

I have no classes for today as well. Since I had nothing to do and my room will be like a sauna room in the afternoon, so I followed QiuPeng and TsuYin to class today. I missed their morning class because I went to the wrong floor although we took the same elevator. So I joined them again for lunch and the afternoon class. It's a Chemistry class. The lecturer did not know I'm not her student, so I get to sit in the classroom without being kick out. Both QiuPeng and TsuYin did not listen to the lecture but I did.

The lecturer.

TsuYin's notes.

There was this one question that the lecturer asked the class to copy and I did. The girl sitting beside me didn't get to copy and wanna borrowed from me and I lent it to her. I laughed in my heart at that moment. So so so......speechless.

Oh, I miss Chemistry~

Btw, this was the second time. The first time was Java class.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hui Hong....all the best in UCSI!Keep in touch...btw,nice blog=)

Jonathan Chong said...

ehhhh
come teach me some chemistry puhleaseeee
i dah blur cause didn't listen to lecturer teach at all

HuiHong L. said...

[Jeshua] Thanks Jeshua ^^, you too in your study.
[Jonathan] My chemistry level is still the SPM level. Later you fail then I don't know lo.