Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lung Society Meeting --- 1st in year 2009

Sorry for not posting anything up this lately. Well, I'm having problem with the internet connection here for so long that I only have time till today to get someone to fix it for me. Ok, now let's get back to the past ^^.

It's 24th Jan, 2009. The seven of us hang out together at Prangin Mall again. Hahaha. Yes, again. And we ate steamboat at the same restaurant AGAIN.

Members of the gang. Me the photographer.

The SAME steamboat restaurant.

Got a birthday present from six of them. It's a wallet. And YaoYao got me a cake from Secret Recipe. Love it ^^. Went to shop around and stop by Hokkaido to have ice cream. I got PeiShan to give me a treat. Hahaha. Thanks ya darling.

Me and the generous PeiShan.

Picture with all my darlings.
Love you all. Miss you all.


Happy Birthday to me!!!
25th Jan

No comments: