Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hospitalized? AGAIN?!

Yes, it's an AGAIN. My SE K850i is hospitalized AGAIN. And now it's TWO times in a roll, which means it's the forth and fifth time.

It just black out on its own when i pressed certain buttons. It's not like it's not functioning, just that you can't get to see what is on the screen. I can still type my messages but just without seeing it. I got it admitted into the hospital after I went back to Penang during CNY holiday, which is on 24th Jan. Got a call from Charlie Cellular on 14th Feb. Sis help me pickup my phone after work. But then she admitted it into the hospital saying the buttons are not that sensitive any more. I cried after she told me that.

I sweared I'll never buy phone at Gurney Plaza ever again. Not from Charlie Cellular ever again.

I can't live another day more with Dad's UTstarcom phone any more. And now I needed to wait for one more week.

Stupid SE K850i, you better get well soon, or I'll SUE that Charlie asshole!!!!!!

No comments: