Friday, June 5, 2009

Bad day

Well, I haven't blog much nowadays.

Today is not a good day. Wake up early today to get prepared for the 8am class. Got barked by the stupid dog when I'm on my way to school. So damn unlucky. It makes the day turn bad all of a sudden. Hate HIM!!!!!

Got kinda emo whole day. After class, followed classmates to Wok N' Roll. They ate, I watched. Boring. Then went for movie with Venus at Mid Valley. We watched the 3D version of Monsters vs Aliens. The 3D effect is nice but the story is just ok. The movie ticket is RM17 each. I think it's worth it. Saw the movie trailer for a movie entitled Coraline, by the director of The Nightmare Before Christmas. I want to watch the 3D version of it!!! Can't wait.






Didn't really eat well today. I miss homemade dishes made by my mum =(
Everyone is going back to Penang. Except me. *Sigh*

No comments: