Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Electricity-less

Just now there's no electricity at the housing area here.
It happened when I was about to go and take my bath. When I'm standing at my room's door there, *poof* the electricity went off. I was scared at that moment. The first thing I did was close the door. Funny right? Well, I scared that if there's anyone I don't know suddenly came in my room then I'll be dead. So, I closed the door and locked it. Other than that reason, I'm also scared of the dark with no one around as I'm the only one upstairs that time. All my housemates were in the living room. By closing the door, I can minimize the area of darkness around me. Only my room is the darkness that I'm in.
Luckily someone came and get me. I don't have a torch light as my phone is not with me. He is in the hospital.
Now only I really know that I'm afraid to be alone in the dark.

No comments: