Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad day it is.

My final exam results for last semester came out yesterday. Felt relieved that I didn't fail the subject I worried most. Didn't do well for my IT paper.

Well, people will sure wanna compare their results with others right? So sure we'll be asking around people's marks, how well did others score. But not most people will tell. It's ok not to tell, but it's not ok for you to lie. Please, when you are the one who is asking, don't ever lie about the truth after people tell you something.

Someone ask me bout my results and I did tell my true results although I didn't really feel like telling. And I get to know thta that someone lied to me today. Big LIAR that someone is. Gonna throw some F-bomb when I see that someone again.

Bad day today. Seriously.

It became worse when another someone ppk me 2 times in a day.

Stupid Wednesday it is.

No comments: