Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hiking at Broga Hill

Woohoo...BROGA HILL!!

Me. On top of the hill.

Went hiking last sunday. Was suppose to get myself ready at 5.45am, but I overslept =( . Woke by alarm first, but went and sleep again and ended up overslept. Woke by chien's phone call. He told me he'll be here in 1 minute and I was like HUH???? Told him that I overslept and faster dashed into the washroom and shower. Speed like hell man.

Arrived at Broga Hill around 7.25am. I was up at the 1st peak around 8.00am. I am FAST!!! This is because I didn't wait for others and go up there alone. Well, not really alone since there's other people as well. Just not with my friends. I was so excited to see such amazing view from top of that. I'm stunned. Seriously, it's worth climbing up to see such nice view and experiencing the cooling air ^^ . I walked further up to the 2nd peak and took more photos of the ppl around and of course of the view.

Didn't went to the 3rd peak because I'm afraid that my friend had arrived at the 1st peak there. So, I went back to the 1st peak. To my surprise, they are still not there yet. I started to panic and called their cell. No one was picking up. Then, when I tried to walk further down, I found them. Just saw 4 of them. Others still not here yet. Felt kinda sorry for not waiting for them.

After all of them are up, we climbed further up to 2nd peak and no one wants to climb to the 3rd peak. Only Andy and I walked up there. It's quite steep for the road up to the 3rd peak. But worth climbing up for the view up there is spectacular. Took lots of pictures there. Here's some of them.

Cindy. In yoga pose.

Some stranger with the superman pose.

Stranger taking picture of the scenery.

After hours only we decided to go back down the hill.
Quite short of the distance for a person to climb, but quite a view for a person to see.
Maybe will go another time to catch the sunrise =)
That's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, would it be safe to hike alone there? Is there a clear trail to follow?

HuiHong L. said...

It's ok to hike there alone during the weekend as there would be many ppl going there for a hike at during that time. Yep, there's a clear trail to follow. So no worries of getting lost or anything. Just that some steps are quite steep, just need to be careful and stay focus. Sorry for the late reply =)