Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Still the OLD me

Ok. I remembered that I'm keeping a blog, but I just somehow abandoned it for 10 months. 

A new year is coming in 2 months time, but the me right now is still the old me. Still struggling to improve physically and mentally.

Attitude is still an issue. Still easily get fired up. I really need to put more effort in controlling that temper of mine.
Self-discipline is another issue. Maybe I've loosen up, allowing myself to slack too much. 
Time management is getting really out of control. I really need to push myself hard, not getting myself late for anything.
Planning skill is always something I lack of. I always come up with a plan change on the very last minutes. Not putting thoughts on those unexpected occasions that might occurred in mind all time.

I'm just getting myself into more troubles lately with all the above. How GREAT can I be in putting others in bad situations and getting myself into all these shit?

Sometimes I do think that I never learnt from mistakes. Problematic it is.

No comments: