Sunday, July 6, 2008

Can I? CAN I?

Can I photograph you?
I have a thought, a concept in mind that I wanna put in a photograph.
Well, when I first have this thought in mind, there's no person willing to listen to my thought. And then I went and 发牢骚 to my ex-guitar teacher (feel sorry for him...). Then the next day I sms-ed Saix about that.
Now who can be my model? Wei, can you and your gf be my model? LOL
Saix, when are you free? We go photograph this together.

*Have you all buy your prom dress d?*

5 comments:

SY said...

beh sien ahhh! always ask aboiut prom!! piak u er!! muahahaha

HuiHong L. said...

:( yerrr......cannot ask meh huh??!! this is a democracy world leh... free to speak mah

SY said...

i ask badawi to fire u hahahaha!

Abby said...

of course buy d lah! hahaha

HuiHong L. said...

[Saix]...Badawi ur who huh? call so 亲....:P
[Abby] yerrr....me haven't buy..... I wanna see ur prom dress...!!! hehe