Monday, June 30, 2008

Off she goes to UKM...

My 2nd sis get the offer from UKM for the course Food Science & Nutrition. She need to register by June 29th (Sunday), so we went there on Saturday evening. Dad was tired of driving down for every occasion, so big sis drove down instead. Sis drove quite a distance and then it's my turn. I drove over the tunnel, up the hill, passed two tol (but it's not me who scan the TnG card, it's my dad who sit behind me :P) and then stop at rest station and pass back to papa. We spent our night at my uncle's house.

On Sunday morning, we drove to UKM. There's a KTM just beside UKM. Sis's hostel name is Kolej Ibrahim Yaakub. After locating sis's stuff into her room, papa and me went to KTM to fetch bro. We wasted many petrol just to find that stupid hidden KTM station. There's no road sign of KTM and we go ask direction from the locals but they gave the wrong info *WTH*.
Sis stuff (left) is double of her roommate's stuff (right).

Left sis and the uni at 3 something. After dropped bro at the KTM, we headed back to Penang.
Wish you all the best sis!
And you, Jaevon as well, good luck!

No comments: