Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Break and Assignmentsss....

....turn me into a crazy person who talks more and more nonsense, act more and more sampat, and keep on disturbing those who appeared online in my MSN list.

Below will be more and more nonsense and rubbish, but please keep on reading.

To
Mr. Stomach: Food supply will be sent to you tomorrow. Please be patient.

To
my beloved girlfriends: Can't wait to meet you all this Sunday in our monthly Lung Society meeting. See you all there.

To
the stupid me: Please remember to go for your duty later at 3pm. After that, go shop for a *secret*. But most importantly, stop all this nonsense at once and get back to work!

To
those who are reading: I'm here to present you, my one and only HUSBAND!!!

Isn't he cute?

- The End of all Sampat-ness -
~Have a nice day~

The last day...

No comments: