Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Lung Society Meeting | Family Day

Last Sunday, went to Prangin to hang out with all my nice and pretty girlfriends. Borrowed a bag which is big enough to fit a 1kg chocolate cake, present and my stuffs (Geok, I love your bag!!:3).

This is the big, fat cake for our King's surprise birthday celebration in advanced!

Arrive there around 12pm and meet them up at the Mcdonald.

.Me and PeiShan.
Chit chatting all those 'lung language' there, teasing and laughing at one another's silly action and jokes [the confession, the bf, the lecturers....etc]. Waited till 1.00pm for the King of Lung Society(YitTyse, YT) to arrive. We changed our venue to 涮涮乐 because XinYi suggested to eat steamboat. When the king arrived, she was so surprise to see Jaevon(JV), PeiShan(PS), XinYi(XY) and me because YaoYao(ZZ) and ChaiPhouy(CP) told her that we are not coming =P.

But since the King is on vegetarian, so can only eat her bread bought from roti sejarah~ hahaha
I'll let the pictures do the talking.

~Click for lager view~
See that? Our King (in red T) is taking off her glasses for photos~ hahaha...

After that, we accompanied JV to shop for a dress for don't-know-what dinner.

Left top : The first she tried on (Looking nice darling~)
Left bottom: Hmm.....ok ok la
Right: WOW.....wow.......wow....O_O

While JV was trying on the dresses, we fooled around and camwhoring.

ZZ. CP.

CP. HH.

King wearing her 'present'. HH. XY.

ZZ. YT.HH.

HH. PS.
[That's Geok's bag I'm taking, nice right? =P]

ZZ with a fly-eyes' sunglasses.

JV in BeadsZone, choosing necklace.


Group photo.
____________________________________________________________________
At night, my family and I went to Manhattan Fish Market in New World Park for dinner.

Papa & Mama

Bro & me

2nd sis, me & big sis.

Hey big bro, why aren't you here??
[He's currently in INTI, Nilai]

So nice to have dinner together with my beloved family~ *happy happy*

Because of all this, I didn't get to finish my accounting report and ended up doing it until 3am in the morning today(30/09/08)....hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha.miss all of u! we really had a lot of fun time together! we should do it more often, if we have the time to fool around!miss all of you!by the way, i like the first dress a lot! but they said the one i bought is better.ah nvm already bought.^_^and the "fei wang" really fei,andi can see that the technis is getting worst. degrading. lol. cai pei is catching up!

Love you and all of the lung territory members! [big muakz and hugs]