Friday, September 5, 2008

A Date with My GF

Yesterday after class, I went to meet up with Pei Shan at Prangin Mall at 2.30pm. We both were late but she's later, because she just had her hair wash + cut + blow + hair treatment + highlight + ...(forget what d), all = RM155.
Then we went to find ATM mechine because she's broke.

After that, we went to Wong Kok to have lunch because we can sit there for a long time without anyone disturbing.

In Wong Kok
That's my shoes and PS's bag + her nice butt?

After lunch and a long chat, we went GIANT since PS need to grab some food for Malay's Ramadhan month.

In GIANT
I like her hair colour

After the food buying, we headed home.

p/s: JV, next GF post will be you(I think... :P)!

2 comments:

von said...

i'll be here for sure...oh...shit...ps dyed the hair...means i'm the ah lian tht keep black hair...but i dun think i would change......aih... ah lian jaevon...see u real soon!!!!!!!!!!! yoohooo!

HuiHong L. said...

if u r ah lian jaevon, then I'm ah lian hong d lo.....hahaha.....hope to see u real soon! :)