Thursday, December 4, 2008

Borders | Madagascar Fever

Bro was going to hang out with his friends at Queensbay Mall. So, my sis and I decided to go there too, but only to Borders.


My sis and I had our lunch at PHOP.

Mine. Treasure Box.

Sis's. 411.

Hot choco with marshmallows.

After lunch, we went to Borders. Sis was reading a book entitled Miss Chopsticks. I go for magazines and books about yoga. Went home around 3.30pm.

In the evening, my 2 sis and I went for movie, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa at 6.05pm. Since the movie is Madagascar, we decided to wear the McDonald's Madagascar's headgear to the cinema.


We wore the headgear from the car park to the cinema. At the ticket counter, the ticket seller asked me where did I get the headgear from. LOL. He didn't go to McDonald? Of course we can't avoid looking at us as if we are psychotic or something. But, it's fun.

In the cinema.

Movie's over. Time to go home.


The movie was so funny and nice!!!
I like the movin movin.
He likes the movin movin.
She likes the movin movin.
We like the.....MOVIN!!!

No comments: