Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

24/12/08 Christmas eve...
Hang out with my girlfriends, PS & JV. JV and me were so blue that day. It's such a bad day for me at the very beginning of a suppose-to-be-wonderful day. I got my left index finger scalded by the iron. Went to meet them at Prangin Mall after that by motorbike. We had our lunch at Secret Recipe. The aussie cheese fries that I ordered was no nice. We chatted for quite a while before we went to shop for books and stuffs. I went back home around 3.30pm to prepare for Saix's church Chistmas celebration at the night.

JV

PS

Arrived at her church around 5.00pm. The celebration will only start at 7.oopm and so I watched Saix rehearsed for her dance. Dinner started at 7++. The salad was nice. After dinner, the celebration started. The game was fun and exciting. The drama about the birth of Jesus was so funny. Saix really know how to dance well. The orchestra wa so so only la because I wanna hear more from the cello. Met many people there.

The baby Jesus so funny.

The orchestra.

After everything ended, went to E-Gate with Saix and Fern. Met up with Saix's friends at Noodle Station. I ordered a Iced Strawberry Kiwi Tea. I LOVE it berry berry much!!! The sandwich that I shared with Saix had too much butter in it. HATE it. Then we played poker until 2am and went home.

Strawberry Kiwi Tea

Fern. Saix. HH


The Christmas eve was nice because of the Strawberry Kiwi Tea!!! LOL

25/12/08 It's Christmas...
Well, I actually didn't think of going anywhere else on Christmas. Then my sis wanna go shopping at gurney, so we decided to go Gurney Plaza after lunch. But then, my uncle called for he needed us to help him put on the casing for the remote controls. Ok then we went to help him without having our lunch. It was 2 something in the afternoon d. We had the work done around 4 something then only we had our lunch. So my sis's shopping plan was cancelled. My uncle wanna watch 枼問 Ip Man all of a sudden. So we went to watch the movie which was screening on 8.30pm. Dinner at Wong Kok. The movie was berry berry NICE!!! LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it!!! It's a MUST-watch movie.


Christmas was so nice and happy because of the movie!!! I wanna watch it again.....!! Oh, did I mention that I cried while watching the movie? Hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes
i love IP man too
ngek