Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Genting Trip

Sorry for being so outdated. Here's something about the Genting trip I had last week.

We waited for the bus at Disted at 7.00am.


Yes, Genting here I come!!!

I can't get my eyes off the view outside the window. Even when the movie 'Money Not Enough 2' was played, my eyes were still with the view outside the bus. I'm a NATURE LOVER!!!

Lye Boon & Mr. Naruto!!

Arrived there around 2pm but needed to wait for a few hours to get into our room. So we play cards at Starbucks while waiting.

At Starbucks.

After we get our room's key, put our bags in, we went for cable car!! YEAH, cable car!!

In the cable car, Jeshua kept on shaking and Lye Boon too shake his butt. As a result, the cable car followed. Damn scary.
We waited for the shuttle bus at the bus terminal. While waiting, we took pictures.

Funny!

Well, I don't know where the bus will took us to, but others knew. That place has a small garden with ponds.


We decided to have our dinner back at First World Plaza. Get back to Genting with the cable car again around 7.30pm because the bus was LATE!!


It's dark out there.

We had our dinner at 好味. The food was ok.

On the second day, we played whole day. Yes, I mean the whole day.
We played outdoor games at the day and indoor games at night. Didn't get to play the Flying Dragon because it started to rain that time.

My all time favourite---Space Shot.


We played at the game stall for hours. Lye Boon won a bear with RM24. Jeshua wasted RM30 for nothing. Jua threw away RM10 for nothing as well. And as for me, I wasted RM2.

Lye Boon, trade your bear with this one la, it's cuter.

While queuing for Bumper Boat.

At Bumper Boat, we cornered Jua, YeeLing and Jeshua. I can't stop laughing when we cornered Jua.It's fun.
Had our dinner at Hainan Kitchen. I ordered a Chef's Salad. It's nice without the dressing.


After dinner, we went for Bumper Car. It's nicer than Bumper Boat because there's more impact when you bumped into the other cars.

While queueing for Bumper Car.

There's even fish spa in Genting.


Jaevon. I saw your guy outside Speedy. LOL.

On the last day, we had our breakfast at First World Cafe. There's milk, my favourite, for breakfast. Love it. Headed back to Penang around 2.30pm.

That's all.

No comments: