Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back in Penang!!!

Yep, I'm back in Penang!

My first stop is the Sunshine Farlim Supermarket.
After that, I meet up with Saix. We have so many things to talk about. Lots of things to update. And to give her her birthday present (which was late). We went for dinner together then movie at Queens Bay Mall together with her friends.

On second day, which is today, I spent my time with my family whole day ^^.
Went to the market with mum and sis this morning for breakfast. Then, I went to have my hair cut. Not quite like it for it makes me look funny. After that, went to Tesco with my uncle, aunt and bro. Later in the evening, had dinner with my nuclear family. After dinner, played hotel626 with my cousins. So damn scary!!!

And tomorrow I'll go swimming with Caren!!! Miss her so much!!! Can't wait to see her ^^.

No comments: