Thursday, April 9, 2009

Burning Midnight Oil in McDonald's

"Who wants to go to McDonald's to study?" Pei Pei suddenly asked.
Then TsuYin and Amanda raised their hands. It's 11.00pm and curfew hour was going to start from 12am to 7am. It means once out, you can only get back into hostel at 7am.
Ok, so we all went by dragging Jin along, though we knew that he had class 9 in the morning on the next day.

When you are in McDonald's, can you resist yourself from ordering food to eat? LOL. All five of us ate before we started to study. Amanda and Jin went strolling around while the three of us making good friends with our notes.
I can hardly keep my eyes open around 3am. So, I took a nap. Burning midnight oil is so tiring and suffering
.

TsuYin & me.

PeiPei & me.

We went back to hostel around 7am. Saw the earliest bus coming out from the main campus when we were on our way back. So, we took the bus back instead of walking.



That's all. Need to resume back to my study now.

No comments: