Friday, April 3, 2009

Movie | Alone

Well, I enjoy doing things alone. Watching movie alone. Eating alone. Go to bookstore alone.
Didn't go watch movie alone for quite a while. So, I went to watch Shinjuku Incident alone today. Bought a box of popcorn as lunch. My rating for the movie is average.

In the cinema. OMG, my eye bag so....*sigh*

Shinjuku Incident. My Lite n' Sweet popcorn.

After the movie had finished, I went to take the train. Waited for a few minutes and then heard the speaker announcing the train will only come after 50 minutes *jaw dropped down*. So crazily insane!!! After 20-25 minutes, it announced again, saying the next train will be VERY VERY crowded =.= . So sweat!! When the train came, I can't agree more. It was SUPER DUPER crowded. Well, I'm not going to squeeze myself into that train, so I waited for the next train. The next train will only come after 15 minutes. And I waited. The next train came was also crowded. No choice but to sandwich myself into the train because it's getting late.

Took all these when I was waiting for the train.
"Please stand behind the green/blue line."

"I don't wanna let you come out 1st."

"From the left?"

"Or the right?"

Update on my knee:
Took it this morning. Pardon my pyjamas.

More update:
1) AVG deleted my PS CS3 portable. No photoshop for me now T.T
2) Final exam in 2 weeks time *panic*
3) Going back to Penang on 25th April *Yeah*
4) Moving into a house near main campus on 24th April.

2 comments:

Coldface aka Samuel said...

eee.....u got PS CS3 portable?????

HuiHong L. said...

I used to have one. hahaha