Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Failed by Expectations and Hopes

Feeling emotionally all of a sudden. Maybe it's due to the songs I'm listening to. Or maybe it's due to the email that I just read. It makes me cut out a date from my calender.

It's a day which I always fill it with loads and loads of expectations and hopes. Every year, it failed me. Though I know those expectation and hopes will only ended up to be nothing, just a blank, I can't stop myself from expecting and hoping. At the end, I am just the one who failed myself. The reason why I keep on doing so is that I always see how those around me experiencing such a happy day, get those surprises I long for long long ago.

So i cut it out from my calender. Wishing that such a disappointing day won't arrive ever again.




Maybe I should just take it as an-ordinary-day-to-be. Forget about all the expectations and hopes I make all these while. Be optimistic. Be strong.


Feels like getting on a roller coaster and give a good and loud shout now.


Have a great day people =)

No comments: