Sunday, January 10, 2010

Say Goodbye to My Best Buddy

Sent my best buddy to my brother yesterday. It's currently at Nilai. I'll be missing my 17'' monitor =( I know it's not really wide, but to me it is wide enough. Is there any spell which can change this laptop's screen wider? I wanna learn!!!

My best buddy

Feel like sending my best buddy to hell. I didn't really let it on for 24hrs unless I'm using it to stream movies or download something. Bro use it like 24/7. I scared my buddy cannot take the heat and blow up someday @@. I can't imagine that! Hope bro can 手下留情, treat it better.

Isn't this HELL?

Need to get myself used to this laptop. And not to overheat it of course.

Before and After

My table now have much more space for me. Not a bad thing too. LOL.
That's all folks.
Have a great day =)

No comments: