Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The last day of being One and the first day of being Two

24th January 2010

Enjoying my last day of being 19 with my housemates at Italiannies @ The Gardens, Mid Valley. Had a joyful night with them =)


Starter. Bruschetta.

Main course. Roasted chicken.

ShiYing and LiLean.

Joseph and WanNah.

ShiYing and WanNah. With the SUPERSIZE McDonald.

25th January 2010

Went for a swim at Angkasa Condo in the morning with LiLean. After that, went to Mid Valley GSC for movie with SiYee. We watched 'Old Dogs'. Having classes after the movie. Class ended around 7pm. Had dinner with all my coursemates at Munich Gastro Bierhaus at IOI Boulevard, Puchong. It's a German restaurant. Most of us ordered pork knucle and mix sausages.

Pork knuckle.

Mix sausages.

Some kind of German beer.

Two doggies =P

ChuanNeng lied to me saying that they all bought 10 donuts from J.Co. for me as my birthday cake. I was kinda disappointed seeing them taking out the J.Co. box. But it's kinda small to fit in 10 donuts, the box can only fit in 3 donuts to the maximum. When I opened it, there's only tissues paper insight. I'm speechless and give them a blank look. Then, they took out a Baskin Robbins cake box. I felt so surprised. This was my first time to had an ice cream cake for my birthday. They are like putting me in a roller coaster, got me into feeling disappointed then joy. Thanks for the surprise guys =) .

My yummy birthday cake from Baskin Robbins. It's chocolate mint =3

My lovely classmates and me. The photographer was not in there though.

The ladies ^^

The gentlemen ^^

Thanks for everything my fellow coursemates. I really appreciate it =)
And thank you King Wei for being the photographer of the night ^^
Home around 10.30pm.


Back at home, housemates they all also get me 3 pieces of cake from Secret Recipe. They forgot to get candles from the shop and used the decoration candles instead. Had fun taking photos and fooling around with them =)


It's a memorable birthday =) Thanks to all my friends and housemates for making it a great day.

No comments: