Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Great Wednesday

Was planning to watch Karate Kid at first. But the tickets for Karate Kid at 2.00pm were all sold out, so we watched The A-Team instead. It's a berry berry nice movie. All the B.A. are awesome, funny & crazy. Oh and they are good looking as well ^-^.


And it's Wednesday. Baskin-Robbins' Pink Day! I got a pink handkerchief with me =). Bought Double Junior Scoop for RM7.90 (it's still expensive for me though) . I chosen the Chocolate Overload & Green Tea flavour. Yummy~ =9
Had a little sushi at Sakae Sushi after that. Sushi on Chien!! hahaha...That makes the sushi taste even better =P


Photo taken with my lousy handphone. Poor quality it is.

It's also the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival 端午节. Was away from home, so I'm unable to taste the ZongZi make by my mom. Bought one at the night market. It cost me RM5 for one. EXPENSIVE!!! Well, one time a year, so just ignored the price.

Have you had yours?

Overall, it's a nice day. Movie was awesome. And the food was great as well.

Have a nice and happy day all of you out there.

No comments: