Saturday, June 19, 2010

Japanese Film Festival 2010 is HERE!

I love movies! And Japanese movie is one of my favourite. The first time I went and watch a Japanese movie during the Japanese Film Festival was quite a few years ago, back in Penang. Went with my sis and the tickets are free.

This time I watched alone. Since no one in KL wants to watch with me. It costs me RM5. Cheaper than all the other movies =D. One Million Yen Girl is nice. Love it, but I wanted to see more of the story, don't really like how the story ended like that.


If time allows and given that I have the transport, I'll go for another "YAMAZAKURA-The Cherry Tree in the Hills" and "Feel the Wind". Anyone with car wanna go watch them with me? Hehe

Give those movies a try during this Japanese Film Festival 2010 (17th - 21st June 2010). You might love them =)
Check out www.gsc.com.my for the movie list, showtime and synopsis.

No comments: