Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thank you for everything

Went for morning class on Friday. Was not well prepared for the tutorial class that I was attending. 2 tutorial class got squeezed into 1. Quite a rush in time as the lecturer need to teach 3hrs stuffs within 1.5hrs. Brain was not functioning well. Members of the group were not there, except for one who was attending the tutorial class for the 1st time after a month the semester started.

I needed to write all the answers for tutorial questions on my own. Of course, I didn't manage to get them done on time. Was so desperate and frustrated. Feeling so helpless on that moment. In the end, I can't hold my emotion back in and tears just fell. Sat outside the office and try to get it done with my friend helping me.

Lesson learned:
1. Never go to class unprepared.2. With all idiots in a group, you'll never get a work done in a good way.

If not, you'll ended up like this.


Thank you for all the lessons. I appreciate it a lot =)

No comments: