Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dream that will never come true......?

Those who know me, know that I love photography. I joined deviantART to show the world my work and to see the work of others. There are lots of talented people out there, go the www.deviantart.com then you'll know. After SPM, I've been thinking of taking up photography, but because of financial problem, I can't get to do what I want. I need to be more realistic, what if I didn't become successful in photography, then what am I going to feed myself with? (that's what the counselor told me).
Maybe I'll just take photography as a hobby. When I get to earn lots and lots of money, then I'll head to photography. I wish to open a gallery of my own, I'll be happy if that really come true.

I so want to be a SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

No comments: