Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where are you?

After Psychology class (the last class of the day) only that I came to notice my motorbike's key was not with me. I searched all four of my pockets and can't get to find it. I started to panic and kept thinking back where did I put it. Well, I can't get to recall back the memory. Then I went to where I parked my motorbike and started looking around the bike and NOTHING was found. Where? Where did I put it? Then I search my bag, every single corner of it. *sob* Still no sign of my key. I thought of calling my mom asking her to bring me the spare key and I realised that my phone was out of battery. After that, I saw Shi Ying and was going to get help from her, but then I think that maybe I put it into my jacket's pocket. And I went searching again. At the moment I pull my jacket out from the helmet and check the first pocket, the key dropped out from the jacket. OH MY GOODNESS I can go home now!!! The key has a paper attached on it. I think it was found by the guard. Thanks a lot to the guard.

My motorbike's key, attached with a paper writing 'PDC 7983'
____________________________________________________________________

Found out this when I'm transferring photos from the camera.

Sis's ticket to CELINE DION World Tour in Malaysia 2008 concert at Stadium Merdeka, KL on 8th April. Do you know how much the ticket cost? It's RM 788! RM 788! RM 788! The second highest price came after RM 1000! I also want to go! But no money and no time *sigh*.

1 comment:

lefobserver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.