Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today is THURSDAY!

Went to school with motor bike today and was early as usual. Thinking that the time was still early, I played Sudoku with my hp. After a few minutes, Marcus arrived. I saw him studying Maths and have thoughts like I can still study it after all those classes. The Kameeni arrived and Marcus asked her a question,"Maths test is two hours,right?" "I think it's one and a half,"Kameeni said. Then they all turned to me, expecting an answer, so I said,"one and a half." . OK then still my mind still think that THE MATHS TEST IS ON FRIDAY,THAT IS AFTER TODAY. After Shi Ying, Carine and others arrived, I saw them studying Maths as well. My brain STILL have the same thought : THE MATHS TEST IS ON FRIDAY,THAT IS AFTER TODAY. After Jaslyne arrived and we wrote the stupid 'JUNK FOOD' essay together, Jaslyne told me today is Maths test, then I think about the date and read my watch and OH MY GOD, TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! WTF! It is so WTF!! But still, I continued on writing the essay. Started panicking after finished writing the essay. Searched for the FORMULA paper I wrote yesterday, but was not found. This is so WTF!!! I quickly borrowed from Shi Ying the formula and started copying. Thanks to Shi Ying for willing to lend me her paper and Carine as well. I told myself to calm down many times : HUI HONG COOL DOWN, THERE'S NO NEED TO PANIC!. *Sigh* I felt like dying..... .

During the test, I don't really know how to do. Went back home to get my Accounting class materials after the test. Nobody was at home. I'm so sad and felt so miserable and I ended up crying. Well I know that there is no use for me to cry since things are done cannot be undone. Irreversible. Hope that I have no need to join the March intake students for extra classes.

;_; SAD day MISERABLE day Day which is so THURSDAY and IDIOT Hui Hong!!!

No comments: