Sunday, March 2, 2008

NS + Lost + Found + Lost again + Home

Wake up early this morning. Packed things to bring in the small little kancil, then went to fetch Jaevon. Well, for your knowledge this is the first time I drive a car after so long and I'm going to drive it to the highway. Furthermore, the car is manual one. After crossing the Penang Bridge, I turned into the lane which said "Pusing balik ke Pulau Pinang" and I'm all nervous. Then I saw the road still can go to KL and I felt so relieved. I'm so stupid and scared myself off like that. When I reached the first toll, I went into the TnG lane. BUT the car was way too far from the machine and I needed to get off from my seat belt and climbed out a bit from the window to scan the TnG card. Plus the window also 'manual' one(hate that so much!!!). After the toll thing, everything afterward went fine. I successfully got into the Bukit Tambun toll but still having problems with the TnG machine (Every time I reached the toll, I'll surely make Jv helped me with the seat belt as I'm busy with the window and the sterling and the gears).After we went into the toll, there's a roundabout ahead. Well, I'm right with the way we are about to go but then Jv said we were supposed to turn left not right (because of what I wrote on a piece of paper after asking direction from someone). Then I turned back to the roundabout and got into the wrong road and turned back into the right road again after we phoned YaoYao for direction. After that we proceeded to the NS camp and still get a little bit lost, but things wre better now. After arrived at the NS camp, I was asked for IC to register. And here's my visitor's pass.

Chai Phouy

Jaevon

YaoYao

We ate the spaghetti my mom cooked early this morning and had a long chat. ~Shells~

After sometime, Chai Phouy's parents came followed by YaoYao's parents. Yao's mom belanja us makan porridge. It taste nice. After hours, me and Jv headed back to Penang.
The miserable thing happened again. WE WERE LOST AGAIN. I turned to the wong corner and needed to turn back to the right road for the first time. Then when we finally get back to the roundabout we saw at first, but we turned into the wrong road again. This time it's more worse, we got into the toll which leads us to KL/Ipoh. When I found out that, it was too late though we just got into the toll area. There's not way to turn back and so we went all the way to Jawi and get ourself back in place. It wasted me RM1.90 for the toll fee and as for the petrol, I can only shake my head. When we got into Jawi we found out that we were back into the place near the NS camp. And here we are, back to that place again. *Gurrrr*. But still I make the wrong turn I make before AGAIN!!!! I'm so so so STUPID!!! Things were fine after that. We finally get into the highway which leads us back to Penang, I felt so relieved. And now here we are, back in PENANG, my lovely hometown.

2 comments:

von said...

hahaha, we finally reached penang!

HuiHong L. said...

ya lo