Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's back home now...

Yep, I got my phone back yesterday (20th June, 08). Sis bought her first hand phone yesterday, it's a W580i, so slim and pretty. I love the light because it has purple.

Joon, Saix and me went to Gurney Plaza for movie at night. We watched 'The Incredible Hulk'.
We kept on arguing on how to pronounce the word 'Hulk'. Is it HuLK or HulK or Hulk?

After the movie, it's already 11.33pm. We went for supper at gurney drive there. About an hour later, we went home.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
During exam, I watched lots of movies :P.
I've watched:
Sad Movie (Kr)
Puzzle (Jp)
Venus and Mars (Kr)
Unstoppable Marriage (Kr)
Awake (Eng)

I must be crazy......hahaha
Well, this is just a boring post, nothing special.

No comments: