Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photo photo....I love photography!!!

Here's some photo I took. Well, I like to show my photos to others....hehehe...this is not show off, but sharing :P.

Puzzle : I'm important
Description: Obviously, every single piece is important to produce a complete picture.
[June 9, 2008]

Love is evaporating.
Description: The heart is a kind of food and the hearts on top are strawberry milk.
[May 22, 2008]

Love for piano.
Description: This photo is taken on last year's September. Learn to fold the heart from YeeFun.
[ September 26, 2007]

Love is sharing.
Description: Share what is good with the one you love.
[September 25, 2007]

So, which one you like most? Remember to give your comments ya!

11 comments:

Dino Teoh said...

Nice...simply nice;p
Ur shots r just like pro standard;p
looking 4ward to ur next masterpiece;p

kuan chin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SY said...

nice man!
very pro!!
the comment deleted is from me =P i wrote it under not-my-name..

Anonymous said...

i lyk d puzzle 1 ! ^_^

HuiHong L. said...

[Dino] More photo coming soon...hehe
[Saix] Thank you hehe....
[Eelyn] Glad that u like it :)

von said...

i like the puzle.u really own that set of puzzle?

HuiHong L. said...

It's in my house but not mine, it's hui min one.

Name: Juanita said...

OMGGGG...
i like ur photos la!! XD
Nice nice nice~

HuiHong L. said...

woohoooo...thank you jua for liking it!

e v o n n e said...

hey nice man..be my sifu lar!!i wana be a pro photographer too!!haha..

HuiHong L. said...

Wah so 夸奖 me leh.....hehe 不敢当 不敢当....