Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No fun at all...

“不好玩的......”

I once heard this from him, but now I heard this from her. My sis told me this this morning, when I'm standing beside her.

“不好玩的......”
“对我来说更不好玩......”

She's going to study in UKM and I'm gonna miss her here in Penang. Well, I didn't feel so when my bro went to study in Nilai Inti in Negeri Sembilan. Maybe you could say that I relay too much on my sis but ever since I'm in primary school, I always seek her for help in homework and advises. Till now I'm in college, I'm still ask for her help in my maths homework. She's like my walking dictionary. She is also my adviser of life. She teaches me lots and lots of things.

After she go to UKM, there will be no one whom I can seek advise from and no one will accompany me to yoga class anymore T.T .

I'll miss you so much LEONG HUI MIN !!!

2 comments:

von said...

i miss hui min too!

HuiHong L. said...

I miss hui min three....