Sunday, February 10, 2008

2nd day of CNY

Celebrated CNY as usual. Went to my grandmother's house (my mother's mother) on second day of chinese new year after we had ate the 开年饭. My aunt bought some fish balls look like this, I think it's disgusting!
Bear-shaped fish ball???

My cousin actually ate it!!!

Depart from home at about 1pm something to Tanjung Malim. Took some photos on our way there.
My 2nd sis, big sis and me!

Stopped by at our relatives house in Ipoh.
My younger bro and me!

My big bro!

My big sis!

Love the cookies my relative made!

After all those visitting stuff, we continued our journey to Tanjung Malim (grandma's house).Once we arrived there, I saw Cindy! Long time didn't see her, oh how I miss her!


My cousin, Cindy and me.

Sleepy daddy!

My first cousin and my second cousin.

My second cousin(the baby) and my first cousin.

My cousin with her husband and her twins children.

My cousin and her husband.
My grandma and her eldest son(my uncle).My sis and my cousin.My cousin and his girlfriend.Watched fireworks after all those photo taking.

No comments: