Friday, February 1, 2008

Ghost story.....how I hate it!

Many of the classmates have wanted to hear the ghost story that Ms Geong mentioned a while ago, so Ms Geong decided to tell us the story today. After all the teaching stuff, the story began. Well, I felt the dreadfulness of the story already, before the story even started yet. The story line was normal, just like most of the ghost story. It also had a girl with long hair, a road which is not lighted and an uncle who is kind enough to fetch the girl who stand by the road in midnight home. When the story was half told, Carmen packed her bag and went out of the room---too afraid to hear the remaining story. We were listening to the ghost story so attentively. Then she suddenly make a sound 'HA!!', and then someone else screamed. I was frightened by the scream and I nearly scream out but so sound. I just covered my ears with my hands and curled up my body. OH MY GOD Ms Geong, you really scared me off! After a minute, my tears dropped. Don't know why but the tears just.....haih...I'm a total coward!
And now you all know, I HATE GHOST STORY!!!!! Don't tell me another ghost story in the future or I'll surely die before your eyes.

No comments: