Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pasar Malam Day

Today is Wednesday, so Saix, Ca, JJ and me decided to go to pasar malam. Well JJ came to pasar malam with Yang, while Saix and me ride motor to Ca house and went to pasar malam by XXX's car (forgive me that I forget his name d). Well Saix tried to make a conversation go on in the car, and she ended up saying quite lots of thing. After arrived at pasar malam, we met up with JJ and Yang, then walk for a while and headed to the food stall. We didn't exactly eat up, we only have some 'ang dao seng' and some drinks. After that, we went strolling around and my slipper ate up lots of sand, well most of us do, except for Yang who wore a pair of sneakers. Then we decided to sit at the center of the basketball field for some ghost stories(which I hate most). After that Yang suggested that we buy some 'muaji' and then he went by himself as JJ was distracted by the mutabak. Then(so many 'then') JJ don't know went where to search for Yang and then we were split up and lost. When we decided to go search for JJ, Saix don't know went where d. Second time in a row. So tiring for searching for two person in a time. Don't you guys went any where without others knowledge next time, MUST REMEMBER that!!! After 'muaji' and ghost stories, Saix and me had our 'missions' accomplished. After a little chat, we went home, FINALLY. I can't stand for my legs were full of dust and sand!

No comments: