Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One word----P A I N !

This morning when my mom wake my bro, it wake me too. Once I get off my bed, I feel the pain. I have a toothache!!! It's my wisdom tooth. I can't really close my mouth because it will be more painful if my teeth touch it. So, I had some water to think that it will make me feel better, but it does nothing to me. I go back to sleep until 9 am and then go and have my breakfast. Mom make us bread with ham. I tried to eat the bread but I can barely chewed them. And I'm so fed up that I continued to chew and ignored the pain. The bread was tasteless as my toothache already covered the taste of the bread. I had my second bread because I wanted to taste the bread so badly. Eating the second bread, I felt that my toothache had slowly gone away. But still, don't really know that will I get the same toothache in the next morning or not. Haih......

No comments: