Sunday, February 3, 2008

A nice day that is

Went for movie yesterday, with two of my sisters. We watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street star by Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd aka Benjamin Barker.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

The movie is nice. And the lite n sweet popcorn is nice too. After the movie, we attended the wedding dinner of relatives, which located in Cititel Hotel. We sisters didn't want to attend the dinner actually, but was forced by my mom and uncle. Mom came to Gurney Plaza to fetch us and head straight to Cititel. The dinner had not start yet when we arrived, so all of us have a nice chat. Suddenly, my uncle took up the number plate of the table and said that it's for the used of criminal. Then he started to pose with the plate.

Criminal No. 15

Then the MC aka singer sang a song and ask all the people to raise their hands up (Is it her concert?) and my uncle really did.
Uncle waving his hands.

Then the singer sang a Cantonese song and ask the people to sing along with her. Her step down the stage and her searched for her 'victim'. My aunt was spotted and she was asked to sing a part of the song. Well, she sang it nicely and her sound is so sweet ^_^!

Aunt singing Cantonese song.

The dinner ended at around 11pm. Before going home, I 'stole' a pink rose because it's so beautiful and I want to take photo of it. My family seeing me took that rose then they also get themself one, all those CC hahaha.... . After that we all headed home.

No comments: