Saturday, January 26, 2008

With Jaevon

Went to Prangin with Jaevon today. I get myself ready after attending my guitar lesson. I rode a bus there and didn't know that we both were actually riding the same bus after arrived at Komtar. What a coincidence huh! No movie can be watch in Prangin Cinema.....T_T Why isn't 'SWEENEY TODD' up yet in the cinema there????!!!!! *CURSED IT!* So what we can only do is SHOPPING, but what we mostly do are EAT.
First 'FOOD' stop: Thai Corner. Have ice blended sour sop on it and don't really know what Jaevon orde
r.

Jaevon and her dessert .

That's my ice blended sour sop.

She gave me her 'home made' birthday card, a tiny mug(also 'home made') and a bag from Beads Zone.
My third present ---- from Jaevon (love it so much!)

After this, we go to shop. Jaevon look up to many clothes and bags, searching for the right one. When she get to look for the right one, she didn't buy it, but mark them down in her head. The reason is get her sis back to the shop next time and have her to buy it. Wicked Jaevon. I bought a belt, well, I'm in love with belt lately. Next, we go to eat again.
Second 'FOOD' stop: Secret Recipe. I ordered a black pepper lamb pie and Jaevon had a cake.

I just can't wait to have a bite of my pie!

Jaevon with her cake.

Digi was having a function right outside Secret Recipe. They are giving away free gift to Digi user, so I went get the free gift (I'm not greedy..haha). The free gift is a mobile phone cleaner, nice as my phone really need to be cleaned very often. After that, we go to S&J to buy some cards because Jaevon need them as reference. Head back home after that.
PS: Yit Tyse didn't come because she's sick...hope she get well soon!

No comments: